Pork Curry with Mustard Spinach it’s tasty Dish in Assam. when you visit Assam you probably Like to had this recipe ones.
Making Pork Curry with Mustard Spinach you need Pork meat and Mustard Spinach and some other Ingredients. you can check all Ingredients and cooking step by step. you must like to visit – Chicken with Bamboo Shoot.
Before Starting making this recipe i want to say – Chaliye Suru Karte Hei.
- Fresh Pork Meat ( Small size Pieces ) – half K.G.
- Fresh Mustard spinach – 1 Bunch.
- Chopped Tomato ( medium size ) – 1 nos.
- Potato (large size) – 1 nos. (Cut Potato 6 to 8 piece depending on size)
- Garlic paste – 2 tbs.
- Ginger (Small Size) – 1 pieces. ( if you don’t have frees Ginger you add 1 tsp Ginger paste ).
- Chopped Green Chilies 3 to 5 Nos. ( according to taste )
- Turmeric Powder – 1 tsp.
- Red Chilly Powder – 1/2 tsp.
- Cumin powder – 1/2 tsp.
- Onions (medium size) – 2 nos. ( Chopped slices ).
- Salt According to taste.
Cooking Step –
- Take a pressure cooker Put little oil and add Garlic Paste, Ginger and Mustard spinach medium flame till complete dry.
- Add meat and make sure they do not stick to the cooker and cook till pieces will turn from golden to light brown.
- Add chopped onion and fry them till become golden brown. once it turn golden brown color increase the flame.
- Now you add Turmeric Powder, Red chilly powder and Cumin Powder and mix them well with the pork. Leave it on medium high flame for 2-3 minutes.
- Once oil starts coming out put Chopped potato and keep frying them medium flame and put lid keep covered for 5 minute.
- Now you add tomatoes in the cooker and fry them in low flame till they start to melt.
- Add Green Chilly chopped and add a cup of water after 5 minute.
- Once curry start boiling put lid and clipped on the cooker and let pressure cook it for 5/6 whistles.
- now you take out the cooker from the stave and open the lid and take back to stave and fry sometime around 1 minute.
After that you know what to do. Serve rice here your ready Pork Curry with Mustard Spinach.